Saturday, November 8, 2008

In the Middle...

Why not "In the Beginning...", perhaps a more fitting name for the start of something like entering the blogosphere? But at 42 I am most definitely in the middle of everything this blog might be about...my views on the world, things I find that are just so amazing I want to share them with as many people as possible, inviting people to express their voice artistically, experimenting my way through life.

Unlike me, I have not read "Blogging for Dummies" cover to cover before beginning this particular experiment.  So if you've stumbled into the Cafe this early, and find it lacking...whatever.  Check back. I expect it will get better.

I am in the middle of these things right now:
  1. Nurturing my artist self - finding space and inspiration
  2. Building a business - making stuff I sell on Etsy and upcoming holiday bazaars
  3. Marveling at my tween
  4. Staying sane
  5. Stepping back into the 'real' work world and practicing my 'other craft' (leadership, learning, community development, instructional design, graphic design...etc.)
  6. Remembering to breathe (take breath now)
What are you in the middle of?  I have no idea how the 'comments' thing works yet, so that could just be a gift to you question, no response required.

No comments:

Post a Comment